Thursday, May 01, 2003

Wow, was sailing ever fun. I got my mexi food, and then hoofed it to ackerman turn around. We (brent and me) ended up sailing vangard 15's. Definitely the sweetest two person boat to ever be created. DAMN! We flew downwind, and there was so much steerage! I can't wait to go back next tuesday. We only tipped once because of the wind, and spent five minutes in the water swimming around, because it's hard to get the boat to right without RE-tipping it.... I was so wet and cold, I took a 30 min shower afterwards. MMMM. And now the marina girls locker room has shampoo and conditioner... not just dial soap! HEAVEN. After that we all went to dinner at el torito (chips for me, wasn't hungry). Bleah, el torito. Next time joe will pick a good restraunt (it'll be cinco de mayo next tuesday!). Looks like we're all gonna be really involved with sailing stuff next year. Let the fun BEGIN!

Hmm. today is not so interesting, I spent the afternoon dancing around the room, getting a workout, and watching cartoons on cartoon network. Hooray for ruroni kenshin and yu-yu hakusho! I love TH's class every wednesday. It's always so interesting. I get to create my own dystopia for next week. Lemme tell ya, its gonna be fuckin' SCARY. I'm definitely gonna post it. Oh yesh!

Had lunch by chance with Kyung and her friend (adam?), since I went down for breakfast at lunchtime. (got up late today at nine am). Lunch was actually good today. Greek themed food. the chicken sandwitch was good, and so were the potatoes and milk. I think sometimes i really do just want lunch food for breakfast, but nooo, rieber has no originality when it comes to breakfast food. Only lunch.

I then had more food after taking a leisurely 30 min walk to class....at aephi. Yum, the food there is really good. pasta and a salad. Strange, but I never have to talk much at the house. I don't have to talk at ALL. It's sort of nice sometimes. Though sometimes i wonder if the girls care what i say anyhow....my big sis and pledge class does, but I just have problems connecting with some of the older girls' cliques. Not that I don't like them, I do! *sighs deeply*

You know, if I ever died, I think that I wouldn't want to be some icky corpse. I'd like to be cremated and chucked in the ocean or something. At least then I'd be helping feed the fishies something other than toxic waste and pollution!! I just randomly thought of that.

Ooo, must remember, I owe joe two drinks, and bridget owes me two lunches!!! Hmm, that brings me to dinner. C and O's trattoria with the floor. Yum, sounds promising. In the meantime, gotta pee and talk to sister via IM. I wonder if anyone even reads this freakin blog.

Something to worry about: I'm not very girly. Is there something wrong with me? I just don't care about all the "drama" shit that most girls do. It's just not interesting to me. I don't care who fucked who last night. I'd rather talk about science or computers or cars or ANYTHING else. Maybe it's because I was sort of raised to expect intelligent conversation at meals, and after meals....Or 'cause I was sort of raised as dad's surrogate "son" or daddy's lil' girl in the family. Aw shoot, I'm just filling space, aren't I? Dang. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home