Monday, May 19, 2003

Well, I finished my story, and my pictures were pretty cool. I still can't get my ftp client to work, so oh well.

It occurs to me that I haven't really written in at least a week or so. How sad is that? Ah well, not like you suckers cared anyhow...

I went home this weekend. It was nice, I went out on a date with tyler (who by the way is the sweetest) and went to jerry's famous deli for dinner, and then walked around westwood until 1145, when we went and got in line with julie and heather to see the matrix. I guess I'm not much of a movie snuggler person, because i like to devote my total attention to whats going on up on the screen... especially when it's the matrix reloaded! I just have problems holding hands during the entire movie. Perhaps I'm a limited input kind of person??? Anyhow, got home at three and said goodnight to all (how the hell do you kiss a guy, anyhow?) and went to bed. woke up at 1148, went to brunch with julie, did laundry and left to go home at five. I actually MADE all the busses without having to wait in between, and the subway and train too! I had to haul ass in the train station though to get to the platform on time. =) eheh heh.

Spent the evening with family after getting home at 720...was very nice. Sunday, I got up at 930, and had food, and then proceded to get my backpacking stuff down and get rid of all the clothes in my closet that I just don't use. Goodwill, here they come! I got rid of almost everything. Now, if only I could find more room for all the books overflowing from my bookshelf. Maybe we'll buy another for the summer, since my old bedroom is now becoming the "study/project/do stuff" room, and Julie's room is now OUR bedroom. AHaaa! We decreed (for the summer) that no music was allowed in there; only reading and sleeping. Which sounds GREAT to me. I can't sleep with music on.

It's amazing how much I realize that I love my family. I go back home for just a few hours, and have a fantastic time, everytime! I even had time to work on my resumes and got some suggestions for summer jobs (which I'll be following up). Trimming mom's bushes in the backyard with a resultant "trimming throwing" fight with dad is always something to see too! Wouldn't have missed it for the world. It's so sad that some people don't like to go home. I feel really sorry for them that they don't like their home life.

Mmmm, ham for dinner, and then daddy drove me back to the dorms. I packed my backpacking stuff last night, watching the simpsons season premiere. Funny shit. Now my backpack is sitting near my closet, in the way because I can't fit it into my upper cupboard. Rats.

Hmmm, desk is a mess. AND I have a spanish paper to write. I suppose that I should start now. But I reallllly REALLLLLY don't want to. Judith is taking a nap. Haven't seen Jane since she left the door open this morning. Why the hell does she do that while judith and I are sleeping? She bloody well knows that we can't get up and stop someone who would want to steal it. And what if some psycho tried to take advantage of us? That's also why I REALLY hate it when they leave a pin in the door. I'm not as trusting of human nature as they are, after having my door signs stolen repeatedly; it's a walking invitation that screams "Here! Here! Take all their shit! The doors open, welcome, come on in!" And that bothers me.

Bloody roomate. Siiiiiiigh. Hum. My plants seem to be doing better; I watered them, and keep watering them more often. I really think that I should re-pot them durig the summer, or put more dirt in the pots. Their dirt is turning hard. Another not to self: I need a pair of generic sunglasses, because I'm really blind when it's sunny out, and the sun hurts my eyes! My oaklies are screwed up, and semi workable, but I don't want to put too much stress on them. So, I'll have to tell dad to keep an eye out for new sunglasses.

Ooh, I wrote a rap song on thursday. I'll have to post it. It's a very angry environmental rap. And, mom read my "moth" story and said it was creepy and disturbing. Hoooraaay! Just what I was going for!

I can't procrastinate any longer. Time for me to get to work and stop being such a complete slacker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home