Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Fuck I'm hungry. I have to wait untill three when crossroads opens and then it's MEXICAN food for me!

Yay, remembered online bank password and was able to check my account this morning. Hooray! Mom gave me money! So now, maybe I'll do my laundry and homework tonight. I'm going to go over my computer science stuff again...maybe I'll understand it better this time?! And, I can take my epsilon sis out for cofee or something. And, I'M GOING SAILING TODAYYYY!!! So happy. We leave at 415 from Ackerman turnaround.

Huh. Sorority life, eh? Well, we talk about everything! boys, jobs, sex, politics, current events, the funnies, relationship advice, food, anime, pets, vacations, weddings (one sister of mine is getting married in a lighthouse), how tired/burnt out/ditzy/silly we feel from lack of sleep/too much studying, How to get fake id's, what events are coming up, community service, food, and whatever else you can think of. The conversations are never boring--that's to be sure! We organize charity events like "celebrity dodgeball" to help kids with AIDS, volunteer on campus as tutors, or at the library, work, go to school, and are generally like every other college female out there, except we have a big "support group" that we live with. Sorry, nothing too exciting or scandalous, huh? Um, most of the girls party when we have "date parties" or at the local bars in westwood. Some don't party at all. It just depends on the person's personality. That's sorority life for you!

blah, that's it for now. I'm gonna go check my email...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home