Thursday, April 17, 2003

Jeezes. I'm getting really sick of this. Every time I talk to my sister on the IM, all I get is shit about how I'm some little immature dumbass in comparison to my all-knowing-the-shit older sister. I'm SO sick of it. So, I blocked her IM. She wants to contact me, she can just fucking CALL me. All I said was that I was going to get a cell phone, and she told me that i should just buy one myself. Well, fuck you, I AM! I've just got to convince dad to get it for me because he gets by far the best deal on a cell phone package. So what If I'm paying the bill. And she tells me to suck it up.

Does she even understand? I LIVE IN FREAKIN' LOS ANGELES. That's LA. It's not SAFE around here at night to walk alone, and a cell phone is a safety line. Also, I can use it for coordinating study groups, sorority events, sailing events, and stuff. AND, it'd be so much easier for family and friends to get in touch with me, since it's so impossible now.

So, whatever. Fuck her for ruining my perfectly nice day. I spent the afternoon getting all tired out walking around campus trying to find filming locations for a movie we're making. And, I went and found some cool flowers out behind saxon in the old "deer preserve" area with my editor/classmate/homie Jackson. Yay flowers! They made me very happy. It's a veritable herb garden back there. Cool. I love botany. I brought a bunch of stuff home to be pressed until it dries out. I think I'm in love with environmental science. HOORAY!

Ah well, I'm hungry. Dinner time now. Cavewoman must eat. And icky stupid older sister who is immature and doesn't know shit can go screw herself. That's putting it pretty nicely, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home