Monday, June 30, 2003

Heeeey! It worked! How very exciting. Urg. I took a nap today and now feel as though a ten ton brick landed on me, squashing my few remaining brain cells into my neck. Lovely feeling.

Huh? oh, ah yes. I thought that I'd update you about a few mysterious things that I mentioned in previous blogs and forgot to elaborate on... I'm not going to live in LA for the summer; I can't find a job that would allow me to support myself there. Dang it! I got rid of some of the books on my bookshelf--the old unneeded ones like the textbooks mom had on it. I still need more room on it...but I'm making do.

Mom also wants me to remove some of the pictures from my desk...and I don't WANT to. I like them where they are, even if they do clutter up the top of it. Hmmmm, I'm still working on my harry potter scarf (gold and red) and have laid out the fabric for my kimono.... Now, all I have to do is buy five more yards of blue fabric, and cut out the rest, as well as buy the lining for my tartan jacket project. AAAND, I have to make my comfy halter dress. I didn't do anything today because of that nap. Ratosis to the "n"th degree.

Another confusing thing: my sister's name is juliana/jules/julie, while I call my friend Julie....because that's her name. Speaking of Juliana, as soon as I actually get some MONEY, i'm gonna go get letters with her that say "Pinky (for her) and The Braine(for me)"!! That's always fun. Being in a sorority is such fun, even if I couldn't have been in the same one as Jules. She's my big sis anyhow...

I forgot to mention that I got my sunglasses the last three weeks of school... I just went in and paid the frickin money for them, since I needed them so badly. They work great, whatever generic brand blah blah that they are.

I hate being sick, really I do. Note to self: ebola is not fun. (i don't REALLY have ebola). I've been sick the past five or six days, and home in bed with a fever and chills for two days. Yesterday, I braved DCA for a 12 hour shift, and then today I managed for a five hour shift.... though I had to leave early because I couldn't stop coughing. Something inside the cafe just irritates my lungs. Really badly.

I guess that I should go work on my fanfiction and update it. But first, I think that I'll have something to drink, and scrounge a snack. Hmmmm. PICKLES!!!!


Okay, a friend sent these to me, and they are just so funny that I had to post them.... Imagine looking at them while listening to Ice Cube "You can Do it."
We all know those cute little computer symbols called "emoticons," where:

:) means a smile and

:( is a frown. Sometimes these are represented by

:-) and

:-( respectively.

Well, how about some "assicons"? (Full screen for best results) Here goes:

(_!_) a regular ass

(__!__) a fat ass

(!) a tight ass

(_*_) a sore ass

{_!_} a swishy ass

(_o_) an ass that's been around

(_x_) kiss my ass

(_X_) leave my ass alone

(_zzz_) a tired ass

(_E=mc2_) a smart ass

(_$_) Money coming out of his ass

(_?_) Dumb Ass

So now, all you (__?__)'s, I gotta jet. Laugh and enjoy!
Or else you can (_x_) and (_X_)!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home