Friday, June 20, 2003

Well, I figured that I might just want to update this. I'm a lazy ass, aren't I? It's now like three weeks later than when I wrote last. Or something like that. I'm trying not to think too hard here... I just got home from work. Work, you ask? Good ol' Disney's California Adventure. And It beomes boring and monotonous as hell.

Finals week went ok, Mom transported me home wednesday, though the volvo's back door broke after we finished putting all my stuff in the car. We had to call auto club to help us. Then, I spent the next couple of days putting stuff away from all my freakin' boxes and sorting and getting rid of old things...and stuff to be sent to the condo. It's a crazy life alright. I didn't finish it either, when we all piled into the car and headed for Aunt Shiela and Uncle Marty's 25th Wedding Anniversary celebration. Which was really fun too. We were in fresno for the whole weekend, leaving for home on Monday. (or was it sunday? I forget.) He he, the best part was when we went out with phil and bob and neil and stewart and jules and I and we all got buzzed. Well, bob got piss-assed drunk, and phil and stew didn't drink. The rest of us were only mildly buzzed. Talk about a fun time. Family drinking is the best!!!

Then, home again and more distributing of boxes and goodwill donating. And, tuesday I finally posted my first fanfiction at fanfiction.net. Whohoooo! wednesday I updated it...and it WORKED!! Dad stuck more hard drives into my computer, and now it works reallllllly slick. Thursday I started work again, and I worked a morning shift today at pacific wharf cafe from 10 to 4. Not too bad, though I think someone forgot to give me my lunch. BOHOOO! Mom and I sent in my bills for college crap, and I hadta borrow ten bucks off her to get a new ID for disneyland. (I lost my last one on thursday night last week when I went to disneyland...and the lady never gave me back my id.) ~WeH!

Speaking of disneyland, I guess that I haven't worked enough hours this year to be good for the "get your family in" pass thing. THAT SUCKS! But oh well, I still had fun with Heather and (whatsisname?) that night. And I can still get people discounts for the tickets.

Finals week was fun...I turned in all my cd's and projects and copies of everything, and had to say a sad goodbye to TH, who left for Cairo this week, i think. I look forward to working with him in the future, he's a really inspiring guy, and a lot of fun too. I was SO releived that everyone liked our radio program and didn't think that it was too long. (THankyouohthankyougreatoneohmarduk!) Turned in my comp sci final...hope that the right people got it, and that I did ok. I dunno about my spanish final (and I don't really want to find out, but I'm sure I will.) I Studied so fucking hard for that final, and walked out feeling like I was SHIT on monday. Luckily, Julie and Heather saved me...as I was about to go up the steps of rieber, they came down and decided to drag me off to denny's for cheese sticks and a double fudge sundae. (hooray--chocolate to make me feel better!) Have I mentioned how much I love those two?

I haven't checked my ucla mail to see if my surfer friend will sell me the board, but at least I wrote him a letter. Tonight, I go with auntie kate and ryan and get THE NEXT HARRY POTTER BOOK! HOOOOOORAAAAY! That ritual must of course include hot fudge sundae's at Hoff's Hut. Yum Yum yum. Of course, since I'm living off "air" (ie: no money) then I hafta borrow another 20 bucks from mom to buy the book. Rats. Well, maybe I'll just bilk it out of dad with the intention of saying that "Hey, you're the one that wants to read it so bad." Ha ha ha, yeah right that'd work!

For the mean time, there's so much crap to get done, and SO little time, but in the words of a wise and famous man:

DON'T PANIC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home