Monday, August 18, 2003

Fcuk you peeplz. Nobody has even TAGGED me. And here I thought people would actually read and be amused by my little blog spot. No love, I tell you, no love. And since you didn't tag me, I hafta tell you where I got the xc3ll3nc3me idea: Pure Dilbert-inspired madness...and a large cup of tea. (In the dilbert cup)...

Wrote julie an email. No response yet. Maybe I should call her and see whassup? And I wrote everyone a really long amusing email, but no-one has replied to that either. Not even Krystle, which is kinda wierd.

Oh, and the fuckers at disneyland made me work later on saturday, so I couldn't sneak of to santa barbara to see phil's play like I wanted to. God damn, I don't care WHERE i work next summer, as long as it's not at disneyland. I'm going to BEG to get anywhere out of the country...maybe costa rica or wherever. After i finish this, i gotta go find a job on campus to apply for, so I can pay for my cell phone. Bloody money. It goes like water/sand and you can never have enough of it. Right through the fingers.

One good note for the day (not too many): have almost completed jacket, except for buttons and button hole.

Mom has been emotional wreck today. Maybe she's getting her rag or something. Jesus, putting up with her harping all day long is bad enough, but now i'm technically an "adult" her defensiveness bugs the heck outta me. I'd better go take the trash bin out to the curb, just to shut her up. Eeeesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home