Monday, August 11, 2003

Hum. Have been a very boring person these last few weeks. Reading a lot of books from the library...finally reading catch-22...marvelous book. Renewed the ones I hadn't read the last time...

Discovered that I have ANOTHER (eeeeeew, grosss!) plantar wart on my right foot, now. Am medicating the evil little sucker to death. DIE!! DIE!!

Not much work on my pond project. Must go visit ebay.

It has been SO hot and muggy here. I'm not enjoying this summer much. Too muggy. I'd rather have it hot, and not muggy. Bleah. That, and it's grey and cloudy today. Added on that, I haven't had the best couple of days at work this past week. I've had to put up with bitchy Monica O. taking out all her problems on everyone. If I work tomorrow, I'm going to ask for Cafe shifts, instead of Cocina. I'm sick of putting up with her shit. NO MORE BEING A WHIPPING POST, DAMNIT! And it ain't just me: she treats everyone like they're idiots. It's really grating on my nerves.

Have not heard from any of my friends. How depressing. Not a peep out of heather, julie, krystle, angelica, or anyone else. One good note: I talked to my big sis last week over the IM...she sounds like she's having "fun" at the summer session of UCLA. Oh, and sarah goo wrote me a few emails...i've written back too. That's about it. Hmmm. Maybe I'd better call peepz and see if they want to do something this saturday.... maybe go see Phil's play in santa barbara? Hey, what an idea!

That's it, I'm turning the comp. off. It's too damn hot to sit in here. UHHGGGG! Too hot to write too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home