Thursday, August 14, 2003

I went and diddled with my new tagboard settings. Of course, it took me a while because i forgot my login.... and so i had to wait for it to be emailed to me. However, it's all good, since it's pretty freakin' cool. whahoooo! I luvs my bloggie! And my taggieEEE!

God, got the BIGGEST freakin' email from Devon (sorority sis) today. I think my brain's gonna pop, because i haven't a clue what to do about it. Guess I'd better tell Disney that I can't work as soon as august starts. Damn. I'm busy for the WHOLE bloody month of august, it looks like.

Does this make sense to anyone? Here:
Monday September 8 – Friday September 12: FREE...sort of. Due to finals
for summer school and the many girls who really need to work, there
won’t be any mandatory things this week. You can study for your finals,
and work work work work work, because im gonna need you full time the
next week. However, if you are in the skit, this week will be spent
learning, practicing and mastering the skit because you will not have
more than a 2-3 hours to review it the following week. I will contact
each of you personally to let you know if you are in the skit. Those
chosen for the skit will be chosen based on availability. However, yes
there is a however, everyone is expected to do 2 things during this
“free� week. You must complete 8 hours anytime you want (morning,
midnight, whenever) to help with decorations. So somehow you can fit this
into your work, school, whatever schedules. This number will probably be
reduced depending on how fast the decorations get done, but plan on
around 8. The second thing you will have to do is sign up for a 45 minute
appointment with Jackie and I in which you will try on each day’s
outfit so we can make sure everything fits correctly, etc. If you do need
to go exchange or purchase something you will have this week to get that
done, because there won’t be any time the following week. So for those
not in the skit, basically you will be free this week except for a few
hours of arts and craft time, which is completely up to your schedule and
a 45 minute appointment which you can decide on so that it fits in your
schedule. Those in the skit you will be excused from the 8 hours of arts
and craft, so you’ll just worry about the practices for the skit and
we’ll fit in your outfit appointment. After I contact all of you for
the skit and get a sense of your schedules for that week, we’ll figure
out when would be good to hold practices.


Yeah. I'm so confused; the whole stupid email is like that. Ah well. Have emailed Julie, perhaps she'll let me crash on her floor in my sleeping bag for some of the time...This is gonna be nuts. And you all thought sorority life was a big parrrrteeeee, didn't you? HA.

Why do I get the sudden sensation rush is going to be like a circus, and I'm one of the flea-bitten-harried animals performing in it?

Work sucked today. It sucks every day, even if I'm in Cafe, where I like it...marginally. I think this may be the last year for disney. Yes, sirrree. You suckers can go to HELL! And I'm working tomorrow and saturday. Whatta week!

Fuck fcuk. must go plan out diminishing summer fun. I believe I've got a jacket to make and a kimono to finish, and only two weeks to do it in! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG....

I wonder if anyone's figured out what the inspiration for my blog name is...would somebody tag me, huh? Just so i know it works....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home