Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I feel I must offset the inherent grouchiness that made me post my last blog. Despite having to go work at the evil D empire later today, I am having a lovely day. Mom went off to have coffee with one of her old friends, and I had a peaceful morning--all by myself!! Ah, peace and quiet. How I've missed it. AAAAND, I got to watch the second Inuyasha movie on Jules computer. =D hee hee hee! Don't anyone tell her. Ah, watching Inu/kag fluff makes me sooo happy. Gwan, girl, kissim! w00t!

I finished catch-22 last night. I think that I'll have to buy my own copy: it's such a good book. Oooh, got new cell phone in the mail yestereve, and just called Julie and Heather to let them know the number. Now, if only I could get myself to remember my OWN number... but no, brain has short circuited.

Wish I was in school already. I'm craving meat, and they always seem to have a good supply in the dining halls. That, and the intellectual boredom is going to kill me after a while here. I'm trying to substitute peanut butter for meat. Seems to work, a little.

I finished my jacket, and now, I should probably cut out the rest of my kimono project and start sewing. I chose black for the rest, since I couldn't match the tint of blue that the cat fabric was. Oh well.

And now, I'm eating sliced bagels with boysenberry preserves and cream cheese and butter on them, and drinking? You guessed it: mint tea. You know me FAR too well. Tea is so relaxing. It's not just the drink itself that tastes good, it's the having to sit down and take a break to really enjoy it.

No luck on my job search, but I posted my resume's online at the bruin website. Hope somebody has something for me! Maybe something at that smoothie place in Ackerman. Oh please, oh please! Now I'm really worried about the whole cell phone thingie. Damn. No money, and I have a cell phone to pay for. It's like living in a hole that it steadily getting deeper. AUGH! Must not use phone! Must....not.....use.....PHONE!!!

Starbucks didn't call me. I can only conclude they don't need me. Oh well, I'll still be applying to the one in LA. Hey, it's a job, right? Man, I'm such a desperate hick. Time to go eat my bagels, read fanfiction, and take a nap before work!
Ta-ta now!
(ooh, and daydream!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home