Thursday, August 28, 2003

Man, i have caved in and bought sorority shoes. Reefs and of course, puma's. don't care if they aren't EXACTLY the color they want--who gives a fuck?!?! They're the right size and style. Whatever. Huzzah. Have talked to all homies recently. Good news...Sherri is thinking of rushing this year!!! YAHOO! Go kappas! shit, forgot about tyler's new cell numero, and called a wrong number. How embarrassing. I think i've got it right. I'll call her before work today. I leave at three to go to work. My last day of work. I'm praying they won't call me to come in any other day. Because I won't. Haven't seen her online once this summer. Nutso.

Hey! What funnnn: big sister bridget has started her own blog. Wheee! have decided blogging is far to much fun for her sanity to resist my insanity, i bet. It's right here: http://thisgirlslyfe.blogspot.com/ What a blasto! Let the madness infect all who know me!!! MUAHAAA HAA HA HAA HAAAAAA!!!
*hides furtively*

eheh, who, me? Am now excessively poverty stricken, but happy. Can't wait for the next month to begin...Hurry UP! Got my sailing schedule today. My god, I'm going to go InSANE. Every weekend in october and november is taken. And I haven't even got my sorority schedule yet. DAmn, Damn, damn. and I HAVE to get a's. eeeeeeeeee! *runs away screaming*

gods help me. I really don't want to go to work today. Siiiiiiigh. I work until.....(dang, don't know, hold on a sec) 1030..FUCK. could someone rescue me? please? Ah well. Stuff to do.

Laterzzzzzzzzzzz. (sobored!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home