Monday, September 01, 2003

Last day of work sunday. Turned in costume and all my crap. Unfortunately, Mom and Dad don't know, so they're bugging me SHITLESS about working this week. Hello? NO? Can I say that any more vehemently?!? Sheesh!

Went to the condo last night. Brought home bed stuff and salvageable decorations. The rest I threw away. Couldn't bring home drawers, since they wouldn't fit into the celica. I seriously froze up there. Even with the microfiber sleeping bag, the AC was so strong....positively glacial. Had breakfast at BC cafe in Pomona though. Was SO good. I had to waddle out of there. And the best part is that it's only a mile from the condo, so IF I stay at the condo, I'll just walk over there for breakfast. Yum yum!

Stopped at Michaels on the way home. Wheee! Now have all sorts of neat calligraphy stuff to diddle around with, and a GREEN pen. Whohooo! Rabid harry potter fan dance will now commense! *long pause as Lanenkar runs offf and dances around, laughing maniacly*

Have counted all the bins/suitcases/things that I'm going to bring to school. There's about 17-18 of them. That's pretty good, isn't it? Maybe one more box or so for undies and stuff, and I'm good. Hurrah! I'm wondering though... Should I bring my red foldy chair? Ah, decisions, decisions.

Spent the rest of the day organizing my stuff to take to college. Next will be my toiletries and stuff. Should I bring my violin and my knitting? Hmmm. Maybe I'd better go to the copy store and copy mom's sewing book about the finishing up knitting stuff. A very good idea. I still have to cut out and sew my kimono though. And get Krystle's address and write her a letter...

And go to mervyns or kmart for black shoes! Oh, wait, Not Mervyns...target. Anyhow, I'd better go before I forget and the sale is over. Hmm. Must wear pants though. Hairy legs remind me of a tarantula. (Not that bad yet, but scary, ok?)

Still have to clean floor and make bed and stuff. Oooh, and check jobsearch. And clean off desk. phooey. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home