Friday, August 29, 2003

Work wasn't so bad yesterday... but I discovered that the fuckers scheduled me to work on sunday! And I thought yesterday was my last day. And now they've called and want to know If I can work tomorrow. I mean, I probably should, but I REALLY REALLY don't want to. Shucks.

Have spent the morning talking to new roomie on AIM. She's such a blast, I really can't wait to move in this year. Hee hee, have already made funny decorations for the door: "Wanted" posters. If I figure out how to upload stuff, i'll post the pictures on my blog. Wonder if that would work. Not certain. They are hilarious, however. Have sent them off to all my friends to laugh at. Hee hee--the idea came from my roomie warning me about one of her guy friends who wanted to get it on with her and two of her other friends....so she said she'd warn him off. Me being...me, I offered to bring one of my waterguns to school to ambush him if he got any ideas... Which lead to the idea that we would be the "Watergun and waterballoon toting, ambush-inclined Room of Amazons of Six North." Which led, of course to the madness of wanted posters. ha ha ha

To bad I deleted the conversation, or I'd put excerpts up here. Nuts. Hee hee. After I go wash and sweep the patio, I'm going out. wonder if my roomie would consider jointly buying a refridgerator. Hmmm. I'm tired of being trapped at home with no transportation. That's for the birds! hmmm. Where shall I go? Ehhhhh. Laterz.

Oh, did I mention that I had been to the library on wednesday? or was it yesterday. Hurray, new books to read, due the seventeenth of september!

*scurries off industriously*
BYEEEEEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home