Friday, October 17, 2003

I haven't freakin' updated this thing in SO long. That's because I haven't had time to FART, let alone turn my computer on and type this up. Oh, and I've been working, sailing, studying, sleeping when I have the chance....the madness is unbelievable. I haven't even had time to work on my fanfictions or anything. Life has sucked. Oh, and did I mention that I got sick after sitting up until 5am up in icy cold hedrick hall? Ick! I'm DRIPPY. Oh, the HORROR! The HORROR!

Good news: had a great time at stoneyburke regatta in san fran. BEAUTIFUL weather: sunny, warm, balmy breezes. Driving up there was a bitch, and I got 2.25 hours of sleep friday night....(I was so exhausted, I kept twitching saturday until I finally got out on the water!) After dicking around saturdaynight, we decided to get two rooms at the holiday inn express in berkeley so peepz could walk to the sailing party and drink. I went to bed after gulping two pieces of pizza, and evidently no-one could wake me up to go to the party. So...I slept. Oh, and it sucked sunday, because my crew was SO fucked up, he was useless. Not sailing with him again if he's going to be like that. DAMN. If you're gonna get drunk, be smart, hmm? No DICKWADS ALLOWED!

Then, monday I had sorority, and rushed back to the dorms to work the night shift (I don't think I even needed to...oh well). All night tuesday on the night shift... date party on wednesday was great: i wore the skankyness with pride: garterbelt, black seamed thigh-high stockings, see thru shirt with red bra, black lacy panties, and skanky skirt. (actually, just my nice black skirt folded up). Once again, date drank on empty stomach so he threw up on the bus. He only had TWO freakin' beers. Fuck. So, now I have to pay the "puke fine" to the sorority social chair. DAMN. Goddamn it, I haven't even GOT fifty bucks yet! I am fucked. Next time, I'll go drunk by myself. At least Kevin was a pretty cool guy about going with Julie.

Shit, gotta go to Julie's birthday party. I'll write more later tonight: she's staying here, since the house is getting tented for termites. Oh, and the dorms are going to have a power outage for sunday, so I hope I can update all this shit....I really do. Latz peepz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home