Saturday, January 17, 2004

Ahhhhh...a day well spent.

Beautiful sailing today. wind ten knots or so, from NW, waves three-5 feet from NW-W and WET and WILD~! Boris and I braved the ocean today... without our spray paints, but oh well, what the HELL, it was FUN! (frozen fingers aside). We're improving on our wave surfing techniques and our roll tacks...as well as downwind gybing. What fun! Glad I went.
I was an idiot last night; stayed up far too late and went to bed at three, but it was okay, because I slept until eleven, then got up and made myself human (after phil hill came by to return the beer-bottle opener).
Now I'm off to have din din with heather, and then back here to get some reading, studying and sail-planning done. Can't wait to go sailing manana!

And with no further ado,
I shall part with YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home