Monday, January 26, 2004

Only SOME-what screwed, thankyou!

Gawd, I was so frantic last night, and I didn't even need to be! My pic 10 homework is due on wednesday... But I'm STILL going to try to get it done today/tomorrow. Must do my stats reading and hw, and floor government meeting. Thank god sorority meeting was quick tonight. I feel like a squished bug. Only three hours of sleep last night! I'm going to bed as soon as I send in my Psych survey... Ughhh.

When I'm all done with the whole two weeks thing, I'll post all my little "Positive things that happened today" sections, and you all can laugh at all the little things that make my day happy. Oooh, on another note, must make crown for Heather, and finished wand....hope she doesn't read this. Ooh, card for thao and Heather, and must talk to Jeff about book-borrowing and sailing t-shirt making!

Hmmmm. Much fun stuff to do, so LATERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home