Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Wtfwigssah??!!

Wtfwigssah??!! Aka, when the fuck will I get some SLEEP around here??!! I have all these bloody meetings, and then I have to got to work at 1am to 5am...FUCK YOU, ACCESS!!! ARRRG! Okay, blah, I'm over it. Mostly. Sorta. Ok, not really.

EAP!! Don't forget to research it~! Must remember...and the sailing mailer...arrrg. ummmmm.... so much to DO.


od·ys·sey ( P )
n. pl. od·ys·seys
1. An extended adventurous voyage or trip.
2. An intellectual or spiritual quest: an odyssey of discovery.


Okay, this is what frustrated me with my dad this past weekend: (let the ink idiocy odyssey begin!)

MomTheMag8: You awake?

MomTheMag8: Hey Wake upLOL

HWTEgrl: yu[p]

HWTEgrl
: I am here!

MomTheMag8
: It/s about time

HWTEgrl: what? i'm studying!

HWTEgrl
: what's up at home?

HWTEgrl
: ps, i need color ink!!!

MomTheMag8
: Poor baby, I see color
ink, its purple


MomTheMag8: If you were out of
color ink, I'd only be seeing black.


HWTEgrl: ...eh? HREEEEEEEY


(insert a boring bit with me talking to mum here...too shmushy for me to post)
aaaand....More ink idiocy. Why can't he just SEND it to me already?

PM)-->
: ok...we';ll let you go
study. Love to you! Mommy


HWTEgrl: love you mum! where's
dad?


MomTheMag8
: Here

HWTEgrl: aha!

HWTEgrl
: so...ink?

MomTheMag8
: I see color ink, It's
purple


MomTheMag8: What's the beef?

MomTheMag8: Since it's doing purple,
what color doesn't it do?


MomTheMag8: I have plenty of BW in

MomTheMag8: ink

HWTEgrl: red, yellow, and blue

HWTEgrl
: i have an extra bw
cartridge


MomTheMag8
: What happened to red
yellow, blue. Have you been printing posters?


HWTEgrl: no.

HWTEgrl
: I dunno where all the ink went...oh, wait, i do!

HWTEgrl
: i jacked these cartridges
out of YOUR printer when I was home during the summer...they were
half full then


HWTEgrl
: O:-)

MomTheMag8: :'C you shold have jacked some full ones.

HWTEgrl: there weren't any, cheapie!

HWTEgrl
: you were waiting for them to go "on sale" if i remember right

MomTheMag8
: Funny, mine seem to
be full....


HWTEgrl: *snarls*

HWTEgrl
: ARRRRRG!

MomTheMag8
: Are you getting low on
Tampons, too?


HWTEgrl: uhm....pads...


(Yeah, that's my dad, asking me that...no shame in OUR family...*cringes*)

HWTEgrl
: @@

MomTheMag8
: You know packing..

HWTEgrl: yes, unfortunately...

MomTheMag8: What was that last
symbol? It came thru as two @'s


HWTEgrl: rolling eyes

MomTheMag8: I don't see that in
trillian


HWTEgrl: :-Di know...it's supposed to
be two @@'s


MomTheMag8: They came thru as underlined

HWTEgrl: yessdear


I tell him about my fishies... and he talks about CARS...Humpf!

HWTEgrl: whups

MomTheMag8: What are the fishes
names?


HWTEgrl: "the bob" (aka bomb diggety) and "Bilgesucker"

HWTEgrl: hee hee

HWTEgrl: i like bilgesucker, particularly

MomTheMag8: Is that the gold one?

HWTEgrl: the calico

HWTEgrl: the gold is the bob

MomTheMag8: The bob looks to be
the leader, he must be male.


HWTEgrl: they have snails to keep them company too

HWTEgrl: HA

HWTEgrl: yeah RIGHT

HWTEgrl: fat chance

MomTheMag8: Did you have any luck
with the X-copy program?


HWTEgrl: no. none. i'll keep looking

MomTheMag8: I did get a DVD writer,
don't tell mom...


HWTEgrl: i wont! :-Dyay!

MomTheMag8: The Bubcy engine is at the rebuilder. It will probably be ready
next week.


HWTEgrl: wow, three weeks?

HWTEgrl: not too shabby

MomTheMag8: I did a two day 3 place
junket this last weekend.


HWTEgrl: yikes. did you take water and wear sunscreen/hat?


(he's pasty like me)

HWTEgrl: gee

MomTheMag8: Got all the cars
memorized.


HWTEgrl: ha ha ha, you know that it's a bad thing when you got them memorized...

MomTheMag8: I went on a junket the
weekend before, and picked up a head for bubcy.


HWTEgrl: did you find anything on the
two-day oddessy?


MomTheMag8: Next week, the house
will be vacant, so will probably end the junkets for a while


HWTEgrl: where are you going?

MomTheMag8: odyssy?

MomTheMag8: odyessy

MomTheMag8: odessy

MomTheMag8: That was your mother

HWTEgrl: aha. right.

HWTEgrl: she knows that i worship the *spellcheck gods*, right?

HWTEgrl: O:-)


He tortures me with thoughts of home cooking....(or is it he tortures himself with mom's home cooking? ha ha)

MomTheMag8: I put your ham and
scalloped potatoes in a save place tonight..


MomTheMag8: yes next Wed

HWTEgrl: grrrrrrr. ham and scalloped
potaties?!? WAAAH!


MomTheMag8: I'm thinking about a
cookie...


HWTEgrl: okay, that's just NOT COOL

MomTheMag8: No ice cream here
though.


MomTheMag8: I had birthday cake
and donuts at work today.


HWTEgrl: aww, you poor people

HWTEgrl: ha ha, fatso!

HWTEgrl: good birthday cake?

MomTheMag8: Gracie made it for Ron
Prior


MomTheMag8: No ice cream there
either


HWTEgrl: wow, that was nice of her.
hey, have you given her something nice for the little xmas goodie she gave you?


MomTheMag8: The real time clock in
this computer is loosing time. I guess I will replace the battery


MomTheMag8: The kitchen clock says
11:30..



(family joke: the kitchen clock is almost NEVER on time...except when it's below the three and nine marks...and then only due to gravity!)

HWTEgrl: heh heh heh

HWTEgrl: funny, mine says 829....but
my other one says...


HWTEgrl: 913

MomTheMag8: I need to go, and let
you study. Gif the fishes a little food for me...Bye



Oh, it Gets BETTER and BETTER:

MomTheMag8: Hey

MomTheMag8: Do me a favor, look in
your computer stuff.


HWTEgrl: heyo

HWTEgrl
: okay?

MomTheMag8
: I remember giving
each girl two extra color cartridges.


HWTEgrl: what am i looking for

MomTheMag8
: Little tin foil bags or
cardboard box with BCI-3 on them


HWTEgrl: nope.

HWTEgrl
: i never got anything like
that...maybe juliana did


MomTheMag8
: They should be with
the black cartridges


HWTEgrl: i only have one cartridge, and it's black

HWTEgrl
: with a little orange sticker on it

MomTheMag8
: Original packaging is a
little cardbaord box


HWTEgrl: nopa

HWTEgrl
: :-(

MomTheMag8: It will say BCI-3y or 3b
or 3r


MomTheMag8: 3bl

MomTheMag8: Mine had a tab for
hanging on a display rack.


HWTEgrl: ...yeah. no

HWTEgrl
: zip, zero, nada. zilch

MomTheMag8
: They could have been
an off brand, too


MomTheMag8: Mine says print rite

HWTEgrl: look. i'll just go buy some blood INK, ok?

HWTEgrl
: jesis

MomTheMag8
: Oh well, I sent you an
e-mail, too. I got your away message...


MomTheMag8: Not sure if they sell
blond, will ask the secretary...


MomTheMag8: See you soon,Dad

So, the final result is that I FINALLY GOT SOME INK...after a three hour conversation where both my daddy and I display how well we can mangle, abuse, and generally butt-rape the english language. Oh, and he teases me unmercifully. Can you imagine what our dinner conversations are like? (Think: like this, but more entertaining and fast-paced.) Yeah. Asking for MONEY is easier than getting INK out of my dad's little grasping hot hands. Eeesh!

heh heh heh. luv u, daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home