Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Operations, Salutations, and Sailing INVASIONS!

Okay, so I was slacking off yesterday. Yeah, I know, it was a sorry excuse for a post. Still, I had a great weekend. I spent Sunday out sailing on Riches to Rags (family boat) with Joe, Boris, Juliana, and bf (wassisname?)...as well as mom and dad. Hooray for rum and cokes and lots of chips and salsa! Marvelous--big roller waves (12 feet?!) and light winds from NW 8knots??.

Monday, went sailing AGAIN with the sailing team, or more accurately, went out on the Hobiecat with Joe & Kelly, then switched with Boris and Jake(? the new guy?) into the FJ's to sail back in. Practiced downwind gybing. Think I am getting the hang of it. Winds were too light to really get one hull out of the water on the 'Cat, but still, a lovely WET time. Winds from NW, 5-8knots and 3-4 foot waves.

Hurray! Kelly and I will probably be sailing a lot this summer!! Goooo varCity sailing (aha ha, my shirt says that). Hmm. Must remember to start work on sailing team shirt design. Goody goody, will enlist skank to help me. *whistles innocently* "dumdeedumdeedeedeeDUM!"

Caved in and bought my Stats book today--used. Still cheaper than anything online. Now to find myself a Psych book...ARG! Will have to borrow poor Skank's again. Did my homework between Pic and Stat's class this morning, AND read chapter one. Go ME! Now to read the rest. D'OH!

Plans for operation SNEAK proceed accordingly. All agents have been informed! LET THE FUN BEGIN, BWAHA HA HA!

Wonder where my big sis is? Haven't heard from her. Guess she's still incommunicado. Dang. At least Brooke is around.
Oog, forgot phone today...so no walking with my "walking buddy"~~WAH!

So, I basically spent the weekend sailing...for at least six hours a day...eighteen hours total! Invasion of the sailing bodysnatchers! hee hee hee
*maniacal laughter in background*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home