Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Hurray! I was talking to the lovely Panda,

HWTEgrl: hey you

HWTEgrl
: doin' the undie run
tomorrow night?


senorcow
: elaine!

senorcow: of course i am

HWTEgrl: hurray! u'n'me!

HWTEgrl
: ...gotta go buy undies after
my final tomorrow


senorcow
: i'm prepartying in my room

HWTEgrl: ah. Then I'll have to head
over there. what time?


HWTEgrl
: 'cuz sounds like the runners
are meeting at 1145...


HWTEgrl
: (should I bring booze?)

senorcow
: maybe around 11

senorcow: you don't need to, i have enough,
i think


HWTEgrl: okay.

HWTEgrl
: ooh, good stuff?

senorcow
: great stuff

senorcow: i have an 8 am final the morning
after


senorcow: but i'm still rockin it

HWTEgrl: oooh. ouchie. 0kay, i'll see
you then...call me, k? gotta go get
food now...


senorcow
: alright i'll call you tomorrow
night




Auto response from HWTEgrl: Transitive
Property of Food:

Me = Human

Human = Eat Food

Me = Eat Food

senorcow
: haha

...and then Kimberlee came by and gave me an early birthday present (wonder how she remembered)!!! She made me a cool 80's cd and a reallllly pretty card. Yay, I love her!. Ooh, and then we went to dinner at In'n'out...with Liz and her friend (aw, shoot, what was his name? I TOLD you I was terrible with names).

And then, when we came back, they were giving out food for finals, so we got some of that good stuff. So the score here is: 1raisin bagel, 1 blueberry bagel, 1bag purple skittles, 1package skittles, two bannanas, 1 mini ceral box of fruit loops, dragonfruit mineral water, two bottled waters, 1 can soda.

YAY FOOD FOR FINALS.

Of course, It WOULD be good if I actually studied. Yeaaahhh....eheh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home