Sunday, March 21, 2004

BEDTIME...yeah.

Mocktails in the lounge were fun, and I finally got rid of the margarita mix Joe gave me. Oooh, and I opened my b-day presents already there too. (So sue me, I'm impatient!) Don't tell anybody! I love them....spicy lemon tea and a really cool italian charm bracelet with a white and gold gem and "AEPHI" in between. Thank you mummy and JULZ! Hurray~! Hmm, wonder who read my wishlist??0=)

Hurray, worked shift tonight. Despite being late to work, tho early to arrive after having to skate across campus to see funny comic guy, had a great time with sailing team and co. Okay, that made NO sense. (I was early to arrive at the sailing meeting spot for the comedy show, since I took my skateboard, but late to work because i stayed a bit to long to see the comic guy).

But really, comic guy was funny, despite NOT knowing that schizophrenic does NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES!!! Arrrr! It means your BRAIN doesn't WORK right!!! MPD means you have multiple personality disorder, PEEPZ!!! AIeeeeeee! (See what psych 10 does to you peepz? --like being on CRACK! ...or just staying up reallllly late or for a couple of days...)

I had to skateboard BACK across campus to get to work at nine. Whoo! A rush. In the dark, down hills and up hills. Wheeeee! Good to see brent and joe and everyone. Yay!

Work was cool, ordered my first pizza ever. Cost me 20 bucks to get it delivered tho. Ah well, it was worth it. Now I can finally say that ONCE every 20 years, I order out! ha ha ha!

Actually got some reading done for stats. Have decided, will be making outline to study with tomorrow. Will be studying like a FIEND tomorrow. So, don't even TRY to get in contact with me; I shall not exist for the duration of the day. YEEEAHOOOO!

Which Is why I'll be going to bed pretty soon. Okay, right about


......now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home