Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Gooooo DEVIANTS!

Ahh, finally done. Got an A in psych 10 on the last test. Actually, have gotten an A on the last three tests. Go ME! Studied with Christine for the last time...what fun! We also went and got rubio's food.

Except now I'm really thirsty, because I haven't had anything to drink all day. As soon as puzzles is open, I'm getting stocked up on gatoraid. For finals week of course. Oh, and I got up late again today. Such a fuckin' slacker. WAUGH! I'm not going to slack tomorrow. No, nope, nada, no way-o!

I'm still living in hope that someone will send me a letter. Or maybe it's just my usual hopeful thinking around birthday time for birthday cards. Oooh, will have to send a thank-you to Popoo for the money he usually sends me. Great ol' guy. He tries really hard. You gotta appreciate that-- I mean, he's 86-87 and has a ton of grand and great-grandchildren to keep track of...birthdays, christmas....things like that. AND, four daughters. Yeeeikes. He does a good job. And we all love him.

Despite my fury over censorship, I'm going to publish the toilet times. With an addition....along the lines of:

"Censored for the protection of your....delicate... sensibilities. IF you wish to be offended, got to http://Xc3ll3nc3me.blogspot.com and go to entry 'March 15 01:24:40 PM'"....here goes! Hope they read it. At this point, I don't CARE!!! WHOOG!

Off to enforce deviant behavior....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home