Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Futility...

Home again, and it's surprizingly cold here. I've gone to all my classes, including the Psych 85 class that I'm trying to get into. Of course, today i was totally stupid and forgot to wear my glasses, pretty much crippling myself. My Philos 7 discussion was cancelled, but not before i tooled all the way across campus to READ THE FREAKIN note on the door!! ARUGH. totally disgruntled. Couldn't they have sent out an email?

Ah well, it was okay since I went to the House for lunch with Julie, Thao, and eventually Michaella...and then off I went to buy my science kit and biology books. Gotta read my bio tonight, as well as check my schedule and see if I'm working. I've totally forgotten.

My asto 3 Prof looks totally entertaining. I can't wait to get my book in the mail and start reading. Until then, I'll just have to take really good notes. He's so geekily COOL.

Life sci 1 is really crowded...lots of silly freshmen who want the lecturing prof (a young woman) to go slower. HA! She goes plenty fast enough!!! They're just not used to college yet or something, the little crybabies. Humpf. At least she does powerpoint, unlike SOME professors who just straight up lecture from their own notes. Now THAT's harsh.

Life looks good. Gotta go tell the sailing team that they'll be one short this quarter. I'm going to STUDY hard, baby!

I'd better go get ready for my discussion. Weeg. Astro, Here I COME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home