Friday, April 02, 2004

Off to SB...WHOOPIEE!

Hmmm. Off to SB for the weekend. I don't think I'll be doing any sailing, since I've managed to come down with a nasty virus from last weekend/saturday. Uggh. I'm feeling better, but my brain is leaking lubricant/boogers, and the throat is just a little sore. At least its not so swollen and painful that I can't turn my head anymore. Dad seemed to think that I inhertited that "throat" weakness from his genes. Oh, and the whole sensitivity to grass cuttings. Bleah.

Hurray, ucla accepts IES transcripts!! WHOOOPIEEEE! Got a lovely email back from the lady, and we are green to go as fast as I can fill out the whole application and give my reccommendation letter to my professor...and maybe tyler's mom? Must write tyler and Aunt sheila and popoo for the lovely birthday things they sent me. Lovely people. HuuU.

Ha ha, went to big lots a day ago, spend massive moola. Got new face care, shampoo, notebooks, pens, organization stuff...general fun times all around. I'm glad there's no big lots near UCLA or I'd go broke SO fast....ha ha. Even got stinky stuff to spray on my linens. =)

I'd better go finish consolidating all my crap for sb. Wheee! It will be so much FUN. And I'm looking forward to seeing megan and phil again. (I just love megan!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home