Friday, May 14, 2004

Positive thinking...maybe it'll help. Then again, maybe not!

Oh mi god! I'm cursed with "smoker voice"!! YEARG! Terrible! I totally sound like I'm fifty-something years old and smoked three packs a day for the past 20 of those years....at least. Gross.

Oh, and I was stupid enough to sleep yesterday evening, wake up at like 12, and then stay up for the rest of the night. I hate being sick...it totally fucks with my sleep schedule. Dayquil to the rescue again. Again.

Ooh, and I dunno IF I'm prepared for my philosophy midterm...heh heh, YIKES.

Gotta somehow deliver orchid plant to lil sis's today. Must find better pot than yellow mug, however. Hrmmmm. Should be fun.

Angela was gone all last night...came home around seven am today. Wonder where she was. Eh, probably avoiding my disgusting goo-ness. (I keep coughing up throat goo.)I really hope she doesn't get sick. Yick.

I am gross...though my nose has now dried up after a lovely shower and some tea. And the throat is better after some apple juice and that drink stuff tyler likes (what the hell is it called again...ginger ale?).

Anyhow, I'm gonna go study some more and hike down the hill to class. Yeahhh....wish me luck in staying awake. I can do it! I can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home