Friday, May 14, 2004

Who'm I kidding?!?

All right, orchid delivered, after a quick jaunt down to westwood Greek Express on the skateboard to grab a cute pot. Was almost forced to leave the plant outside the door, but luckily the room mate came home in the nick of time and I left it on her desk. Can't wait to see how she likes it (eventhough it isn't pink)...Gah I'm a sweaty person on that skateboard. Yick.

Fuck. That Philosophy midterm was....hm. I dunno. I'm just REALLY REALLY REALLY relieved that it's over. I have no clue really what I wrote. Hope it was correct, whatever it was. I almost nodded off in my earlier classes today.(...a COUPLE times...) Now for my LS and Astro 3 midterms again NEXT week, and I'll be good. At least until finals. Glag!

I think I'm still in a bad odor about the friends and crazy stalker-date-boy thing. It's definitely getting to that time of month, so it'll take me a while to cool down. Gimme a week, at least. I don't think I've ever been quite this outraged with anyone for a while.

Dunno how people can expect me to take things with my usual calm this week of the month...or how they expect me to forgive the guy so easily. No, I'm sorry, I'm not gonna! A quick three minute visit where he suggests (rather hopefully) that we hang out? And he's exhausted? Noooooo. *shudders* AND, I'm sick. boo on that shit. I'm sorry, I'm good for other things besides making out, though that can be nice, once in a while.

I think I'd better go to bed after not much sleep last night. I can sleep all night if I want to; I work LATE tomorrow night. If I make it to the triangle bash, eh, good for me. I'm feeling pretty sick though.

Who'm I kidding?!!? It's to bed for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home