Friday, September 03, 2004

Molly, I bow before thee...

I admire my friend. Ha ha. The greatest away message and profile on aim that I've ever seen:

there is no getting around the fact that I'm a procrastinating sack of shit

Things to accomplish during the remainder of my summer:
1. get vaccinated so I don't die a premature death
2. go back to writing in my diary
3. learn to read a map, seriously
4. start reading the newspaper every day so I know what's going on in this little world I inhabit
5. send things to people that I was supposed to send them a long time ago
6. learn to cook simple meals
7. take vitamins every day…yes, I really would consider that an accomplishment
8. learn my damn way around
9. learn to meet people without making my fingers bleed
10. Learn to stand up for myself

Yes, these would all be accomplishments for me…shut up.

Yup, brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home