Thursday, September 30, 2004

Ye thong-ed Pirate gimps again!

Am now home from stellar Catalina and Mexico vacation. So nice and cool here, for a change. Cold in Cat too. Had a wonderful time, climbing the mountain, swimming, sailing to Cat head by myself. Nice. Peaceful. I needed that.

Duded up today, as am taking part in Rush--four party day. Eeek! What to say?! EEK! Thong underwear is painful! I would write a whole painful ode to it, but I think no-one would frankly enjoy reading it. Must say, however, that I have difficulty walking...and High heels today too! *shifts uncomfortably* Uck, a thong underwear ode? Nah! Also, have straightened my short hair again. Yee. Hanging in front of my face...annoying. Will perservere! Happy point of outfit is dangly earrings. Oh, and my cute black pants!

Hot down here where my computer is. I think I'll just call it Hell. It's a good enough name. All my crap is down here, except for my books, which are upstairs next to my bed. Ha, speaking of books, have not purchased my textbooks yet, but HAVE decorated my class notebooks (2) for math and a 3-subject for the rest.

Need more class units, however! Must write Spanish TA. Need PTE number for that class like a mofo. Oooh, and I missed my Psych100A class, from sheer stupidity today. I think it starts at like 1230. Whups! I was sooo hungry, and was waiting for lunch... which was burrito bar. YUMMMM. I had two burritos. (My other name is "souuueeeeeeee!")

I need to organize myself, or else I'll be living like I have a hole in my head. Yick. Will now, go prepare for more rush (oh, whups, I meant "fall recruitment") crappp. Wish me luck, all ye suckahs!

*Limps off*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home