Tuesday, October 05, 2004

'Laine's tailbone says, "OUCH!" ...damnit!

Oh god, my butt hurts. No, seriously, I am NOT kidding. See, thing is, this morning on the way to class, I decided to wear my new $5.00 pair of reef sandles, kind of figuring that (a) I wasn't going to skateboard to class and (b) I'd arrive on time, no problem (sorority house=close). Okay, that was before I goofed off a lot and ten minutes before class decided that I'd better get there quick and grabbed the skateboard and set off. Well, the sorority house next door had hosed down their sidewalks, so my new SLIPPERY reefs got wet, and when I tried to stop at the corner (put my left foot down) my feet slipped out from under me, and I landed on my butt/tailbone, and the skateboard shot across the street. (WithOUT me on it.) Ouch ouch ouch. Oh, and the bus had just arrived, so a shitload of people saw me make a fool of myself. It wasn't that bad, really, kinda funny, but THEN, sitting down in the HARD seats for class was torture! Now I have a massive headache and neck twinges--I think I fucked myself up. Yow. Eeeh. Damnit. Funny, but now that the pain has started, NOT SO COOL.

On another note, section for the computing 15 class is really fun. The TA is really funny--talks like he's gay, really great, sweet, guy, explains things wonderfully, and not too fast. Which is great, 'cuz I can follow him and not get lost. HOORAY! He's this blond guy, about 27ish? (receding hairline) Nice guy, I'm going to actually like that class. Office hours, here comes stupid ol' me! Huzzahhh!

Psych 100A, unfortunately, was BORING. As in, I wrote in my notes (at different points); "God DAMN, she's boring. Maybe I'll just Read the book..."; "...Kill me NOW!"; and "DEATH! DEAATH!" with a little slobbering skeleton picture. Do you know how BAD it has to be for me to write stuff like that? Oh, and the headache I had/ve didn't make it any better. I hope the TA is better than the Prof. --Dude, it was just statistical crap, REALLY easy... But hey, who'm I to say if she wants to teach the class like we're idiots (oh, and I won't mention all the REAL idiots who raised their hands and asked stupid questions). Here's hoping THAT class gets better. On an up note, two of my sorority sisters are in the class with me. Hooray!

Spanish looks like I'll be hanging in limbo until some shmuck drops the class. Damn. No PTE numbers handed out, and I fuckin' NEED that class. Lisa (new potential member) is in it. I like her. She's sweet. Heck, I like most of the new members. YAY!!

Bombed the math diagnostic. And I STUDIED, damn it. Despite my fever and feeling shitty. Feeling better today--magic elixir is hot water + two packets of honey stirred in + vanilla tea. Works wonders on my throat. Hallelujah! Also, going to bed early is the pimp-ass-shit. God, I'm SO glad that I don't have to work crazy night hours anymore. It would be prohibitive on my sanity (and health) with 8-am classes. I hope 8-am classes, at least. Not sure IF I'll get into that one either. Going to keep going though. Which means I must now do HW. YAY, CALC!!

Yarr. List of things to do: 1. more elixir 2. hw 3. nap....or 2.drugs for pain, 3. hw, 4. nap!
(add "bite something" to that list)

Aand I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home