Sunday, July 03, 2005

Attempts at Levity Fall Entirely Flat.

Well, have not heard back from julie. Have concluded that either she has fallen into a hole, or else she has fallen into a bottomless hole and my email never reached her. Whups. Well, I tried.

Work is okay--there is an annoying girl there that constantly wants to hang out, &etc. She has a cute friend in the Navy...but he's only 19. I'm not so sure that I want to be robbing the cradle. It's one thing when you are more mature for your age, and another when you ACT very mature...as evidenced by the luck that Jules had with her most recent ex, jon. I dunno if it's such a good idea. I think that perhaps I should hold out for more mature men---25 or up. But how to meet them? ARRG!

Am going to put her off by going to a kegger on the night of the fourth. Whohoohooo! Shall be fun, I think. Mayyyybe I'll even see some fireworks, but I'm not too sure about it.

New cell phone works great (huzzah!) and I even got a new case and hand's-free headset for it. YEEAAAAHHH, that totally rocks. *pats self on the back*

Can't wait 'till next week! Am going to visit Jess in LA over saturday night. It's going to be so SWEET--I can't wait to see her new apartment. Hahaaaaaa.

Two of my watches' batteries have died. Damn things! What the hell are they good for anyway, then?!?

Have begun reading The Rule of Four. Begun, of course, but not continued. It struck me as very boring, at least the initial exposition of the book. Bleah! Need a good smut novel, but damn Sak's takes up all my time and I have none left for actually going to the library (which closes at 9pm). Oh, WOE IS ME!

Wait, pause while I go get my chamomile tea.

Hmmm. Have a doctor's appointment on wednesday. Oops, need to tell work that. Shiiit.

Alright, really gotta go get ready for work. DAMNIT! Maybe I should quit and go work that other job. Well, we'll see how it goes for the training. I gotta call ANOTHER lady back to confirm my training on saturday....ARRRG.

Aand I'm OUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home