Thursday, July 07, 2005

I think I need Therapy...ICE CREAM THERAPY!!

Weell, after working hard on the Fourth, I did the lazy thing and fell asleep early...okay, well, RELATIVELY early. Like at...12. Yeah. So what, I'm lazy and lame?!?

Have been working very hard this week. Yeek. Tomorrow until Tuesday are my days off. I somehow, within that time period need to come up with some sort of exercise regimen to do every morning, since I have no available (free) gym nearbye. Tonight was a nightmare at work--I had to close ALL of the women's department ALL BY MYSELF. Yikes. Needless to say, I did the best I could, but some areas were lacking in attention. (Like the fat people area and the swimwear). Oh well, it's not MY fault that my stupid co-worker decided not to show up. BOOOOOO!!!

Tried callin Jess during my lunch today. Found out that the cell phone number toes gave me was for someone called "Francis"???? Huh. Ah well. Then, I got the BRILLIANT idea to check the roster that I (hopefully) saved on my computer. eheh. Yes, sometimes I am simply intelligent, as opposed to brilliant----a case of "obviousman strikes again" syndrome.

Haha, long pause there, I just finished entering a bunch of numbers into my phone. Fantastique~! I congratulate myself. Will call Jess tomorrow to confirm weekend plans.

After horrible shift today (and my left knee being fucked again) I stopped by Vons before they closed and got myself two gallons of ice cream--vanilla and chocolate. Also, wrote a rather funny threat on the fridge. Will have to post a picture of it...oh, but WAIT: my damn camera has lost the stupid thingie to connect to my computer. FUK.<----That's misspelled on purpose.

Need to stop spending money. How to do this? Must crack down and designate only a portion of income toward spending, the rest toward saving. Maybe 30% spend, the rest save? Otherwise, what good is working during the damn summer anyway? ARRRG. Willpower, why hast thou deserted me in mine hour of need?!?!

Julie has still not replied to my email. I'm so depressed. I don't have her phone number (nor Heather's) so I can't call her... WAHHHHHHH!! Life is just not so fun.

Once again, have no life in Orange County. Nightlife? HA. Anyone who thinks there is nightlife out here in the 'burbs, is a freaking, slathering, foaming idiot. The "OC" isn't that great, folks. Humpf! Who ever heard of closing before 11pm?!? BLAH!

Hmm. Think it's time for some of that "theraputic" ice cream---tomorrow I go on steroids (whohoo!) for my stupid lungs. Gak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home