Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Life materializes from the muck...

Yesterday, I went and got a poster signed by the dudes from the ripcurl team---was the first in line at Ron Jon's. Ha ha, evidently they thought I was cute, cuz some of them wrote funny stuff on my poster. I got Jules a poster too.

Plans are proceeding with Julie and Heather to go to disneyland. HUZZAH! Is a very exciting time for me, since I miss them both so much! I especially miss talking to them, but then whenever they visit me, I have such fun getting them up-to-date on all the particulars of my life they may have missed out on. Ahh, friends are the best.

Speaking of friends, need to get in contact with Molly, Krystle and Kelli. Have not talked to any of my girls in like, forever! And Tyler too, I think. I miss Tyler's biting wit. Truly intelligent people are the true precious jewels in life that keep us going around with our crowns held high!

My desk is such a mess. So many papers, it's even less organized than during the year, because I have less time (seems like) to sit and organize it. I got my first sak's bill and credit card bills paid though! A very exciting thought--a step toward the responsibilities and life of an ADULT.... Oooooooo....

Need to get organized with house stuff today, among other things. Off I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home