Sunday, August 28, 2005

..to do..too much...time..so..LITTLE....AIEEEE!

Whew! Am tired, and I hardly did anything!

Well, okay, sorta. Have typed up and sent off the proctoring schedule and "need to know" email to all the sorority sisters. Hmm, we'll see how they respond. I forgot to title it, oh well.

Mom is sick. Ugh. In the summer- the worst time of year, because if you have a fever, it's so hot out that there's no way to get cool.

The best part about today was that I only had a short shift-- 10 am to 245 pm. The bad part was that the time REALLY dragged and that I had to open women's all alone, since Angela (co-worker) has stopped coming in. HUMPF.

Plans proceed on my cute "capelet" design and creation. I so far have drawn concepts of it, made a "paper" version of it to try to figure out the pattern, and will soon start creating my own pattern out of newspaper. Huzzah! Already made myself a cute "peasant" skirt out of black cotton fabric and lace. V. cute.

Ugh, it's bloody hot.

Did I mention that it's hot?

Need to get spray paint, cash jule's check (and pay off sak's card), and paint those wood boards I've got in the garage. Oh, and go to the lumberyard and get more wood for trellis's and the deck outside my room. Also need to round up receipts for Lisa M. (treasurer) about House repairs. Hmm. Where can I buy barbed wire? (for the balcony)

Need to make up housing agreements and parking agreements and packets for move-in. Eurg. Also, need to talk to Jess about getting a job this year. Looks like I'm going to need one. Badly. Negative cash flow is not an option, this time around.

All right--TO THE BREACH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home