Sunday, July 24, 2005

Fat-ass lying co-workers should be SHOT!

Feeling intensely irritated today. Am the only one working besides Jessica--- who is the most immature person that I've had the pleasure to work with. She didn't get her way about what time to have lunch, so she walked around POUTING (once again) until it was time for me to go on MY lunch. I was SO glad at that point to leave, it was almost ridiculous. You have to freakin' PROD her to do anything, too. It's like working with a pudgy rick. I can see why she bugs Cori and Kadie. (my other co-workers) Shit, she makes me want to drop kick her, like a deflated soccer or 4-square ball. ARRRG! I wish somedays, I could tell her she's a fat, immature pain-in-the-butt/ persistent @$$!

Good news is, Heather and I have scheduled Disneyland for next week wednesday!! Huzzah, I was so excited when she called me back this morning after I left her a message from my cell to her new cell...

In other good news, have broken news (to jess) that am going 1. to Las Vegas 2. camping with girlfriends and 3. probably to Mexico or somewhere else this year, so will be budgeting $ for those, and probably won't have $ to go to Hawai'i next summer. Which I wouldn't want to go with her anyway--she's so damn annoying, I'd probably kill her (or like another friend of mine, encourage her to take alternate transportation home...hahaha). She's been bugging me about THAT too--- and about asking Jules to go along too--HA. Fat chance of that--Jules would rip her to bits in seconds (like a piranha, sensing weakness). And Me, whell, I'd probably just enjoy the show.... (she's THAT annoying).

Ahh, now, if only she'd go HOME. It's been a relatively short time with me working here (saks) this summer, but with her around, it's like having to entertain a 7-year old! (No insult intended toward any seven-year olds intended, of course, but that's her mental age!)

Obviously she's naver lived on her own or had to be responsible at all---she's a spoiled little fat-ass brat. UGH. Simply, UGH. She needs to move out of her parent's house, get a job/ go to school, and GROW UP a little...well, okay, a LOT.

Oh, and did I mention that she stole all my dimes and nickles and a few of my $ FROM MY WALLET in the breakroom?!?! I suppose it serves me right for being so trusting, but still, how about a little honesty? How about ASKING ME FIRST? MAYbe I don't WANT to give you my money, you dumb fat bitch!?! BITCH!!! I know I had five one$ in my wallet and lots of change in my change purse from lunch, you fucking whore! Dude, THAT MAKES ME REALLY ANGRY....

Oh, and get this: she's already under suspicion for stealing from the store--- she would have jacked a shirt today (she stuffs them into her bra, I think) but I asked to see it on her. UGH UGH UGH. She's so fat, what'm I supposed to say, "you should wear bigger clothing, it's too small and makes your rolls of fat stick out"?? EWWWWW... Most of the stuff she wears shouldn't be seen on someone who has a double chin--I mean, there's beautiful fat (like my beautiful cousin-in-law---beautiful on the inside and outside) and then there's annoying, ugly, lying fat. Jess is the latter (if you're not sure). I really want to send her to a fat camp. Or maybe just to the moon.

If one of the other girls doesn't turn up soon, I'm seriously tempted to strangle her fat pig-like pouty face and plead temporary insanity. (Of course, AFTER destroying this "evidence"...) Yeeg, I can't STAND HER. I can't even enjoy my book, I'm so incensed with her.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pouting is an extremely effective means of getting what you want. When that doesn't work, I stomp my feet. That always gets my boss and colleagues to see things my way. But I only whip out the stomping in extreme cases.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home