Sunday, July 31, 2005

Stuck at work, during Jules' Birthday Celebration...eyuck!

Highlights of the day: Short asian woman with fluffy 80's "Mistress of the Dark" Elvira Hair. AHAHAHAHA! At once pathetic and hideous-ly funny. Oh dear. What the hell are people thinking when they leave their Houses?! ARE they even thinking... Welcome to the world of the fashion-challenged, everyone. This is the world in which I work. MARvelous.

Random good news: My internet worked last night, so I stayed up OBSCENELY late (bad idea box), as in 3:46 am, and goofed off on the web. Am starting to realize internet is a very addictive drug. Talked to Gene last night (from Highschool) and have tentatively agreed to hold a potluck/barbeque for all my high school buddies next week thursday or friday. Will be good to catch up with all the gals and dudes again, I think...

Will be going to bed at a sane hour tonight, I think. Tomorrow will be a beach day. I think (since I have it off). Need to remember to pick up my paycheck tonight, since I forgot to on friday... Need the $$ for Damn Expensive Disneyland (with Heather!!). Am very excited she's coming to visit!!=D

Ahhh. Just took my last break. Came back and store was much busier--full of people. Hope they clear out, pronto. Want to go home and celebrate w/Jules, the BigBro curtis, and her other friend. Damn! Why'd I have to get stuck here working? Ah well.

It occurs to me--I should continue my writings. Hmmmm. Will have to work on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home