Tuesday, February 27, 2007

quotes from a while ago...

Here they are... Enjoy!


"This requires more thinking than I thought.Waiiiiit...."-me

"Can I take my shoes off? My feet have been sweltering in my sock-things all day, and I would like them to be a bit frosty, like they usually are at home."-me

*sniffs* "Ahhh...the sweet smell of deadpan humor livens up the air..."-me

"Do you check to see if there's pollution in lands where nobody lives?"-t on pap smears

“Eau de Emu.”-e

“Stop watering, you NIMBICILE!”-e on sprinklers after the rain

“I’ll call you…if it rings.”-t on e’s phone left in her room

“Throwin’ in the Spoon.”-t’s corollary on towels and ice cream


*car full of screaming idiots drives by*
“I hope they’re on fire.”-t @ 2am

“I love being able to add insult to injury before doing injury.”-t on the correct way of flipping people off, and punching them after

“Aw, crap. My laundry’s still in the machine!”-e at 3am, stranded at t’s room


PIRATE NAME: Bloody Anne Flint
...evidently I'm violent and "sparky"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home