Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Bricklayers and Light Installers, Unite!

The wind blows through my tiny hermitage,
Not one thing is in the room.
Outside, a thousand cedars;
On the wall, several poems are written.
Now the kettle is covered with dust,
And no smoke rises from the rice steamer.
Who is pounding at my moonlit gate?
Only an old man from East Village.

- Ryokan (1758-1831)

Siiigh, I'm all alone in my room here until I run down the hill to my psych interview...My roomie left,. Ha ha ha, me and my roomie aren't cynical at ALL(an excerpt of our conversation as she headed out the door):

"If I don't come back, it means I've found a better future for myself ...and dropped out." ~a (on going and seeing her councellor)
"ha ha ha ha!" ~me
"You never know, it MIGHT happen..." ~a
"Or you could just become a bricklayer..." ~me
"...or just install those lights! I was lying there wondering how much those light installers make..."~a (exiting the door)
(I stick my head out the door and yell down the hall at her)
"Good luck on becoming a bricklayer....or light fixture-installer!!"
(angela gasps with feigned delight, clutching her heart and rounds the corner...laughing...dramatically)

The light fixture guys finally came and did our room....angela fell asleep while they were HERE!! Augh, I would be so freaked out! Wait, no, not really. If you gotta sleep, you gotta sleep...

Ah, I had a full night's rest last night. Marvelous. Oooh, and I even got to talk to my big sis Bridget, who I never hear from, and my friend sarah. Here's some funny stuff:

This is Sarah and I:
selolove: just letting you know that i

selolove: did receive your wonderful mail... *^^* thanks

selolove: i will replay to you as soon as i can

HWTEgrl: oh, thank you! yay!

selolove
: k

HWTEgrl: (yes, i was SO cracked out when I wrote it...)

selolove
: *^^* it's ok.. i'll let u be~

HWTEgrl: heh, cracked out? no, that's a normal state for me

selolove
: *^^* i know

HWTEgrl: O:-):-Deheh heh heh *polishes nails on shirt*

selolove
: *^^*

HWTEgrl: can't wait to get mail (yes, i get excited and do a happy dance when i do...you can imagine it, i'm sure)

HWTEgrl
: oh, and I scare all the peepz walking by my mailbox, heh heh

selolove
: *^^*

selolove: i will try to write you back within this week..

selolove: sorry i'm having crazy last week of Jan

HWTEgrl: its ok~! no worries! don't stress yourself out, more than you already have... i'm patient

selolove
: *^^* k... i'll talk to you later~

HWTEgrl: okie dokie!

HWTEgrl
: ciao and goodnight!

selolove
: good night to you too~

And the lovely Bridget strikes again, YEE!!
ogbruinbaby: so how goes it with yee!?

HWTEgrl: well, well, the bottom of a well, and oh! well.

HWTEgrl
: sail only on weekends, have time for a LIFE now!!

ogbruinbaby
: aww... do u need me to throwin a bucket>?


ogbruinbaby: it was during the week before?

HWTEgrl: err, a bucket? what for?

ogbruinbaby
: hahaha sorry. forgive the mad woman. (it was supposed to be a dork joke on ur 'bottom of the well' thing)

ogbruinbaby: heee

HWTEgrl: ha ha haohhooo~i get it! (slow)

ogbruinbaby
: hehehhehe its a commmon thng... must be something in the air or something

HWTEgrl: hmmm. stupid powder...aka dust!

ogbruinbaby
: dust!?

ogbruinbaby: ahahaha

ogbruinbaby: smog

HWTEgrl: yeah: it's everywhere, and so are the stupid people. oooh, that's a good one too

ogbruinbaby
: HA!


ogbruinbaby: im gonna steal it!

ogbruinbaby: yee!

ogbruinbaby: argh! ive really gotta go to bed right now!

ogbruinbaby: come online tomorrow night too!

ogbruinbaby: : ) more plans for dinner funness!

HWTEgrl: okay

HWTEgrl
: we will talk talk mucho thennn

HWTEgrl
: huzzaH!

ogbruinbaby
: night! mmm nachos...

ogbruinbaby: sorry! : )

ogbruinbaby: damn diet

HWTEgrl: buenas nachos!

ogbruinbaby
: : )!

HWTEgrl: hee hee hee hee

HWTEgrl
: *evil devil horns*

HWTEgrl
: luv u!

ogbruinbaby
: :-P

ogbruinbaby: :-D

Marvy. And now, must skitter off to be interviewed...Whenever am I going to get my hw done?!?
Shucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home