Monday, February 02, 2004

...*grumble*...

As Daren says...
YAYS: Well, the weekend was a blast--Boris and I did GREAT! We switched to sailing varsity on the second day, and even finished off the day with a THIRD PLACE!!! For UCLA, that is great, since we have been finishing second to last in regattas last year... So HURRAY! Staying at Kristen's home was WONDERFUL. I spent almost NO money, got fed tons of food, and even managed to get some sleep! Halellujah! Talk about creature comforts...

BOOS: We did so well at the regatta, that the sailing team wants me to go and sail again next weekend, but I think If I did, my grades would REALLY suffer... I totally bombed the midterm today because I didn't have enough time to study throughout the weekend. Plus, do you know how hard it is to study in between races when you're supposed to be watching and strategizing for YOUR next race? Yeah. It's hard. FUCK. So, I think I won't go next weekend, even if I'm being a spoilsport. Grades are #1 on the list this year, especially after such a depressing last quarter.

Roomie is great: came home, she was EXCITED to see me! Yay, I love my roomie Angela! Okay, well, at least she seemed excited. Sounds like her weekend was busy too.

I feel so stressed. Maybe I'll take up meditation again...or find out when the anime club meets. I need to do something during the week besides sorority...which I'm going to neglect this week. I miss UAS too. How can I work my schedule so that I get lots of time to study? When shall I just arbitrarily assign myself "STUDY HOURS"? Hmmm. Between classes is okay, but not going to cut it every day.

I missed eating lunch at the house last week. I usually eat breakfast/morning snack there too, but was busy today. Okay, no, was stupid and forgot to save spanish paper as a ".doc" file so I could print it out in the PIC lab (where I'm typing this). So, had to walk back up to my room and print it out. It was worth it, though. I think I may do that more often, especially if I get to see my Roomie....tho she was studying for a midterm in physics tomorrow. URG.

Head hurts. Must get aspirin, take vitamin for the day. (forgot again). Also need to ask Kimberlee if I can borrow her notes...and someone in my PIC class as well. Missed one section and one class of pic last week, bad me! hee hee! I just didn't feel well.

My poor sister! Evidently, she might have some sort of ulcer (Or kidney stones?) so they gave her medicine at the doc's. Owwwie. Poor baby is trying to hang in there. Fuck, the chickie's falling apart: first arthritis, now ulcers? Damn. Julz, Hope you really feel better soon. I love you!

Panel three is happily me....(pic lab, don't ask). That's all for now, more after class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home