Saturday, May 15, 2004

IES!! I'M GOING TO SPAIIIN!!!

Yarrrrrg. Have spent the entire day reading my IES abroad packet...and I'm STILL not done. There's a LOT of shit in there. EEyikesahs. So much shit to DO! Not to mention the brushing up I've got to do with my spanish.

I'd better take a nap tonight. Gotta work the late shift. Man, my tummy keeps rumbling. Think it's gas, since I keep belching. I inhaled my food tonight, I was so freakin' hungry. Had din-din with Bridget.

Yay big sis! I almost never get to see her...Ooh, the result of dinner and talking was the decision that we're going to camp out for the Harry Potter Premiere! So now I have to check Fandango and Movietickets.com everyday until I can buy tickets online. HEH HEH HEH. I can't wait! It's one of my college goals: camp out to see a movie! YAY! WEEEG!

All righty, off to more mayhem (and brochure reading)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home