Thursday, May 20, 2004

A second opinion....yup. still sucked.

Okay, a nematode that lives only on the underside of beer bar coasters? hmmm. A thought to consider...maybe a dissertation to pursue? heh heh heh.

That has to have been the most boring lab ever. The dude just kept talking, and didn't let us walk around and do the lab ourselves...How dumb is that?!? (Pretty dumb, as you can see from my earlier entry when I was bored and close to the computer in lab...it's right there, so why noT?!?!)

Ha ha, that was so great, everyone was either falling asleep or goofing off on the computers, especially Kim and I...Ha ha. She showed me some totally good sites, which I'm going to add to my links section... One at Fark.com and another couple I've got to check out and add later. The poor ta totally knew too! Social deviance is fun. I should have done it more in high school. Damn. Oh well!

Gotta do my cpr, then off to sleep~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home