Monday, May 17, 2004

Awww...

Awww, Lil' One Toes is so cute! She called me to thank ME for giving her all that stuff. You know what? HA! Thank HER for being my Little Sis! Wow, I have a AWESOME Little Sis. And for those of you who think I'm waxing sappy, TOUGH. I deserve SOME sappyness in my life.

I love giving people gifts. It's even better when you know it's something they'll use and love. It's the best feeling in the world. Yay. It's even better than GETTING gifts. Which is why I went ga-ga and got her all the stuff she wanted.

Geeze, this is so exciting. Amazing, really. Dang, I need to go to sleep... Studying shall occur in FORCE tomorrow. To be sure. Yup.

Goo is gone from face. I like that term. I think I shall henceforth (if I remember) call all makeup goo. All right, time for sleep. SLEEEP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home